Sunday, December 13, 2015

feeling better

I am filling the wall.

Year's ago, Ned made me a false wall of foam for my home studio.  It's covered with linen and was cleaned up with latex wall paint once.  It's square.  I should measure it I guess.  Although it's not as large as the 10 foot walls I had in my town studio (lost in 2013) it is what I have to work with and I will use its limitations, not whine about them.  I am colouring right up to the edges.  It's large enough that I have to stand outside of the room to take a photo,

I can't explain exactly why making is so healing, but it is.

3 comments:

  1. Glad it is healing to make. It sure is healing to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: And yes, the rose pieces did steal the spotlight. It's easier to relax and enjoy now that they'll be growing in their own patch.

      Delete
  2. Judy,
    I love how this is growing. I have found some spare blocks myself while doing some fabric clean-up work. I thought of you!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that we can have a conversation about creation. Thank you for taking interest. x