Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Red Sparkling Water


 10 am and I’ve done so much - but also nothing. 6 am video chat - so sweet to see her.  She sang Mary had a little Lamb.  (She had changed her mind from Baa Baa Black sheep) so that was nice.  

And then I did my half hour journal work and Ned made his porridge and asked me if the long sleeved shirt he was wearing looked ok ‘tucked out’ because it was summer - and then I began sewing the two blanket parts together ( after photographing the gunnera and lupin harvests) and got so tired that I went to bed for half an hour and finished the Alice Munro.  

I started looking at the mysterious NUNO book for ideas about how to stitch the lower half.  The red sparkling water.  Of this piece.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that we can have a conversation about creation. Thank you for taking interest. x