brilliant Judy! love how you can take a seemingly simple repeatedpattern and with your choices of colour, scale and the sense of touch you create art that transports me into a state of wonder every time!
that last anonymous comment was me Mo Crow
I call those dark voices “the Predator.” I’m in an active phase of calling out that bullshit. Menopause helps a lot with that 😂
I hope that we can have a conversation about creation. Thank you for taking interest. x
brilliant Judy! love how you can take a seemingly simple repeatedpattern and with your choices of colour, scale and the sense of touch you create art that transports me into a state of wonder every time!
ReplyDeletethat last anonymous comment was me Mo Crow
DeleteI call those dark voices “the Predator.” I’m in an active phase of calling out that bullshit. Menopause helps a lot with that 😂
ReplyDelete